Sunday, February 26, 2017
(This single line represent single repetition of my Auto-suggestion (or Prayer). There are currently 126 days in this photo and can record upto 143 days.)
- Auto-Suggest Daily: Since more than last 6 months or so, I have been regularly auto-suggesting. Currently I auto-suggest 3 times in the morning, just after waking up and three times in the evening, after my dinner.
In the beginning I used to do it for 100 times a day but thinking it was unsustainable and time consuming, I started to reduce it and reached this point.
So, what’s the benefit:
- Gives me the right mindset: Well, I can’t give you exact direct proof but I believe it has made tremendous effect on me unconsciously. In past I used to exercise and meditate but they were irregular, I used to do it for few months and leave it, again start after few months and again leave it after sometimes. But since last +6 months or so, I have been exercising, meditating and bathing with cold water daily. The only different thing this time is: I have been auto-suggesting daily. I believe I have been literally programming myself.
- Acts as Trigger: This is the first thing I do daily after waking up. It’s easy, I don’t feel resistance just repeat the same phrases, quotes, principles and goal everyday three times. I don’t even have to look at copy, I have memorized them. This prepares me for exercising. I exercise right after auto-suggesting. In the book Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, he says habit contains Trigger-Routine-Reward. Auto-suggesting is the trigger for me to exercise. It’s so automatic. (Auto-Suggest) – (Exercise) – (Meditate) – (Clean the Room) – (Bath with Cold Water) – (Plan Ahead) – (Start Working)………………..It’s getting more and more automatic and becoming strong habit.
(Well, this one is little bit old, about 26 days old, currently I have replaced “Practice Typshala” with “Create a Video”. Moreover I write the same thing everyday, I am just trying to form a habit and it works. I have also created my own Youtube Channel and doing pretty well:Waytolive.co
(I write the Part “Things I am grateful for” and “Things I can be in Future” only at night after auto-suggesting. )
- Plan A Day Ahead: Just after bathing with cold water, I write these plans in my notebook everyday, I have been doing this thing since couple of months. It has given me better focus and differentiate between what is important and what is not. I believe it’s also programming and reinforcing myself myself to do what I want to do.
- I believe in “Fake it Till you Make it.”
These are just some of my best of the best habit that can be followed within 5–10 minutes.
2017/3/15 Notice: Sorry for your inconvenience that I no longer publish my articles in this site. For my new posts you can go to: rajkarki.com
2015/7/22 Notice: I have recently made my new blog Waytolive.co. So I would like to welcome you in it.
For my other posts: Click Here: