Sunday, February 26, 2017
(This single line represent single repetition of my Auto-suggestion (or Prayer). There are currently 126 days in this photo and can record upto 143 days.)
- Auto-Suggest Daily: Since more than last 6 months or so, I have been regularly auto-suggesting. Currently I auto-suggest 3 times in the morning, just after waking up and three times in the evening, after my dinner.
In the beginning I used to do it for 100 times a day but thinking it was unsustainable and time consuming, I started to reduce it and reached this point.
So, what’s the benefit:
- Gives me the right mindset: Well, I can’t give you exact direct proof but I believe it has made tremendous effect on me unconsciously. In past I used to exercise and meditate but they were irregular, I used to do it for few months and leave it, again start after few months and again leave it after sometimes. But since last +6 months or so, I have been exercising, meditating and bathing with cold water daily. The only different thing this time is: I have been auto-suggesting daily. I believe I have been literally programming myself.
- Acts as Trigger: This is the first thing I do daily after waking up. It’s easy, I don’t feel resistance just repeat the same phrases, quotes, principles and goal everyday three times. I don’t even have to look at copy, I have memorized them. This prepares me for exercising. I exercise right after auto-suggesting. In the book Power of Habit by Charles Duhigg, he says habit contains Trigger-Routine-Reward. Auto-suggesting is the trigger for me to exercise. It’s so automatic. (Auto-Suggest) – (Exercise) – (Meditate) – (Clean the Room) – (Bath with Cold Water) – (Plan Ahead) – (Start Working)………………..It’s getting more and more automatic and becoming strong habit.
(Well, this one is little bit old, about 26 days old, currently I have replaced “Practice Typshala” with “Create a Video”. Moreover I write the same thing everyday, I am just trying to form a habit and it works. I have also created my own Youtube Channel and doing pretty well:
(I write the Part “Things I am grateful for” and “Things I can be in Future” only at night after auto-suggesting. )
- Plan A Day Ahead: Just after bathing with cold water, I write these plans in my notebook everyday, I have been doing this thing since couple of months. It has given me better focus and differentiate between what is important and what is not. I believe it’s also programming and reinforcing myself myself to do what I want to do.
- I believe in “Fake it Till you Make it.”
These are just some of my best of the best habit that can be followed within 5–10 minutes.
Simple TIPS FOR HAVING COLD BATH:
March 15, 2017
We all bath and we all need to. When we were small our parents used to give us bath whether we wanted to or not. But now we are big, no one is going to force us, well they can’t because we are now adult and we have our own rights to make decisions. They even can’t dictate how many times should we bathe or how should we do it unless we are directly affecting them. Read More..
DEALING WITH DEATH:
March 15, 2017
We all die, our loved ones or all the things we love or adore will come to the end, someday. But this thing, no matter how natural is it, we still feel sad, there is a melancholy associated with death. Part of the reason might be we hate to lose things, we want to keep it forever, we don’t want to let go. We have created machines to make us more effective and efficient; so that we can do more, be more and to make more out of this life. Read More..
Living in this Moment:
March 03, 2017
Just look around, everything you see, everything you touch and feel is made from the same things you are made of. Everything is reflecting their light and shinning. Hairs in your head, nails in your finger contains same cells sharing the same DNA with the rest of your body. Everything is just is, sun is where it should be, air is how it should be, water is wet as it should be. Everything and everyone is well connected just like Read More..
How to Wake Up early:
March 03, 2017
I love to wake up in the morning. Waking up early makes me feel good. It gives me great sense of accomplishments and energy to do more. The Quote, “Early bird catches the worm.” still goes well. There are many benefits of waking up early. Morning is the time of peace and calmness there is no much traffic and noises except some sounds of birds if you live in country like me. There is no much rush and hustle. Read More..
Having Faith in Life:
March 03, 2017
Whole world is running on faith, many people wake up everyday, work hard with the faith that everything will be right, future will be bright. Great visionary and leaders were all faithful, they believed in their vision. They didn’t allow limiting belief of themselves to defeat them, they didn’t allowed their surroundings to break them apart. Faith helped them to remain strong spiritually despite having been defeated physically. Read More..
For my other posts: Click Here: